TESTING CENTER OF QUALITY OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION
Testing center, which includes the department of livestock genetics, laboratory of quality livestock production and zoo-technical analysis of feeds laboratory, was organized in 2012 and certified in the RK accreditation system for compliance with the requirements of ST RK ISO / IEC 17025-2007.
The main purpose of Testing Center is to provide effective methodological and laboratory assistance in improving the competitiveness of products made by manufacturers of different forms of ownership.
THE BASIC DIRECTIONS OF ACTIVITY:
- implementation of quality management systems ISO 9001-2009;
- rendering laboratory services for determining the quality of agricultural products to economic entities of different forms of ownership, in accordance with the requirements of international standards, as well as in accordance with the main activities of structural units of Testing Center;
- carrying out quality tests of samples of livestock products, feed and forage mill, soil, water, as well as research on genetic identification and control of breed livestock;
- participation in work of domestic and international organizations on standardization, analysis, evaluation and quality control;
conducting arbitration tests, import and export products, in accordance with the declared area of accreditation on behalf of the relevant authorities.
LABORATORY OF MILK QUALITY ANALYSIS
Laboratory is organized in 2012. The laboratory employs 6 people, including 2 candidates of science. Equipped with modern FOSS equipment: milkoscan for chemical analysis of milk; fosomatik to determine somatic cells; bactoscan to determine bacteriological contamination; Keltec and Sokstek to determine the protein and fat content of livestock products, as well as biochemical, hematological, immunoenzyme and voltammetric analyzers.
LABORATORY OF ZOOTECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF FORAGES
The purpose of the laboratory is to study the chemical composition and nutrition of fodder by region of Kazakhstan. The laboratory is equipped with the latest Japanese and Swedish equipment from FOSS for complete chemical analysis of feeds and various raw materials used for their production. The main requirements for food are their safety and nutritional value. The laboratory carries out full zoo-technical analysis of feed, including tests on 25 indicators: PV, HB, OB, CB, crude protein, crude fat, crude fiber, BEV, starch, sugar, ash, Ca, R, Mg, carotene, fodder. units, PP, VE, OE, EKE, CHEL, assimilable protein, microbial protein, PEA, class. There are 5 employees in the laboratory, incl. 1 doctor and 1 candidate of agricultural sciences.
THE BASIC DIRECTIONS OF ACTIVITY:
- analysis of forage and fodder materials for purpose of monitoring and optimizing the diet;
- forming of rations for highly productive cows according to unified Russian and foreign factorial norms of feeding;
- forming of grain mixtures with given parameters of digestible protein;
- abide by: the principle and accuracy of the performance of services in shortest possible time;
- individual approach to each client, consulting services;
- flexible pricing policy.
Qualification of the personnel meets to the requirements of the international quality assessment system.
All tests are carried out on modern equipment using certified methods, by leading specialists having scientific degrees of candidate or doctor of agricultural sciences. Test report is issued on the base of testing. The current certificate of accreditation allows the use of protocols issued by Testing Center for purposes of product certification.